This years Sartirana Textile Show will take place 14-18 September 2016 in “La Pila”, the old rice mill located besides Sartirana Castle. The exhibition and show has been an annual event since 2005 and is one of the most important trade fairs of antique rugs and textiles.
Sartirana Textile Show 2016 includes 15 exhibitors and among them Anatolian Tappeti, Bertram Rugs, Alberto Boralevi, Igor Honkanen, Kamoo Gallery, Max Lerch, Edoardo Marino, Reza Memarian, Sadegh Memarian, Farzin Mollaian, Pila Gallery, Augusto Rillosi, David Sorgato and Zamani Tappeti Antichi.
The timetable is as follows:
- Wednesday 14 September Preview Opening of STS from 6:30 p.m. and opening of the Exhibition “Turkmen are back” from 7:00 pm. The exhibition closes at 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday 15 September regular opening from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 16 September regular opening from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday 17 September regular opening from 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday 18 September regular opening from 10.00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
This years sideshows include ‘Pongo’, a show on Mbuti Pygmy textile by David Sorgato and ‘Turkmen are Back’ with top examples of Turkmen weavings from Italian collections.
So take a decision to attend and book your flight tickets now. Sartirana Textile Show and Italy is always a pleasure to visit in September.
Location and more information: Sartirana Textile Show 2016, Piazza Lodovico da Breme, 3, 27020 Sartirana Lomellina (PV)