Jozan Magazines rug book and textile book section includes more than 2.350 titles. Find the book you are looking for and check availability at the largest international online book stores.
- Anatolian Tribal Rugs 1050-1750: The Orient Stars Collection by Michael Franses. Hali Publication 2022....read more
- Title: Qarajeh to Quba : Rugs and Flatweaves from East Azarbayjan and the Transcaucasus Author: Raoul Tschebull Publication year: 2019 Publisher: Hali Publications Ltd Pages: 224 Keywords/ISBN: 1898113610 Book category: Caucasian...read more
- Starting To Collect Antique Oriental Rugs by Murray Eiland III. Publication year 2007 and publisher Antique Collectors Club Dist A/C. 192 pages....read more
- Oriental Rugs: An illustrated Lexicon of Motifs, Materials, and Origins by Peter F. Stone. Publication year 2013 and publisher Tuttle Publishing. 230 pages....read more
See all featured books.
- Textiles of the Silk Road. Design and Decorative Techniques: From Far East to Europe by Beata Biedronska-Slota and Aleksandra Gorlich (editors). Published by Archeobooks 2016....read more
- A Simple illustrated Guide to Persian Carpet by Turaj Zhuleh. Publisher Yasavuli, 2021. Pages 128....read more
- Textile Museum Journal Volume II, Number 2, 1967 (Volume 6). Publisher Textile Museum 1967....read more
- Textile Museum Journal Volume II, Number 4, 1969 (Volume 8). Publisher Textile Museum 1969....read more