Jozan Magazines rug book and textile book section includes more than 2.350 titles. Find the book you are looking for and check availability at the largest international online book stores.
- Anatolian Tribal Rugs 1050-1750: The Orient Stars Collection by Michael Franses. Hali Publication 2022....read more
- From Myth to Art: Anatolian Kilims by Ali Riza Tuna. 260 pages and publication year 2021...read more
- Title: Qarajeh to Quba : Rugs and Flatweaves from East Azarbayjan and the Transcaucasus Author: Raoul Tschebull Publication year: 2019 Publisher: Hali Publications Ltd Pages: 224 Keywords/ISBN: 1898113610 Book category: Caucasian...read more
- Starting To Collect Antique Oriental Rugs by Murray Eiland III. Publication year 2007 and publisher Antique Collectors Club Dist A/C. 192 pages....read more
See all featured books.
- Title: Pull of the Thread – Textile Travels of a Generation Author: Sheila Fruman Publication year: 2023 Publisher: Hali Publications Pages: 224 ISBN: 1898113874 Book category: Oriental...read more
- Title: Art Underfoot: The Nazmiyal Collection Author: Jason Nazmiyal, Elisabeth Parker, Markus Voigt Publication year: 2023 Publisher: Hali Publications Pages: 248 ISBN: 189811398X Book category: Oriental...read more
- Title: Silk and Cotton: Textiles from the Central Asia that Was Author: Susan Meller Publication year: 2013 Publisher: Harry N. Abrams Pages: 336 ISBN: 1419706748 Book category: Central Asian...read more
- Title: Labels of Empire: Textile Trademarks Author: Susan Meller Publication year: 2023 Publisher: GOFF BOOKS Pages: 544 ISBN: 1954081251 Book category: Textiles Notes: It focus on a little known, but highly important, aspect of late 19th and early 20th century British (and Indian) textile industries – the fantastic chromolithographed paper ... Read more...read more