Jozan Magazines rug book and textile book section includes more than 2.200 titles. Find the book you are looking for and check availability at the largest international online book stores.
- HALI: The International Journal of Oriental Carpets and Textiles Issues 1-24. Hali Publications 1978 - 1984....read more
- Five centuries of carpet weaving in Kerman by Taher Sabahi. Publication year 2019 and publisher Gooya House of Culture and Arts. 468 pages....read more
- Turkmen Carpets: The Neville Kingston Collection by Elena Tsareva. Publication year 2016 and publisher Arnoldsche Verlagsanstalt. 240 pages....read more
- Indian Textiles: 1,000 years of art and design by Karun Thakar, Rosemary Crill, Avalon Fotheringham, Sylvia Houghteling and Steven Cohen. Publisher Hali Publications Ltd 2021. 391 pages....read more
See all featured books.
- From Myth to Art: Anatolian Kilims by Ali Riza Tuna. 260 pages....read more
- The series of “Oriental Carpet and Textile Studies” are primarely based on ICOC conferences and have been published since 1985. Oriental Carpet and Textile Studies I by Robert Pinner, Walter B. Denny 1985 based on International Conference on Oriental Carpets (ICOC) 1983 in London Oriental Carpet and Textile Studies II: ... Read more...read more
- Oriental Carpet and Textile Studies III, Part 2 by Robert Pinner and Walter B. Denny. Publisher The Islamic Department of Sotheby's 1989....read more
- Oriental Carpet and Textile Studies I. Editors Robert Pinner and Walter B. Denny. Publisher Hali 1985....read more