Sartirana Textile Show 2020 is planned to take place 21-25 October 2020 at the venue of Promotrice delle Belle Arti in Turin according to the following program:
- Wednesday, 21 October 2020 Fair’s Preview-invitation only
- Thursday, 22 October 2020 regular opening from 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, 23 October 2020 regular opening from 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 24 October 2020 regular opening from 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 25 October 2020 regular opening from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Sartirana Textile Show will be contemporary to an Antique’s Show in the same premises. The exhibition is curated by Alberto Boralevi, one of the world’s leading experts in rugs and textiles, and organized by La Pila Eventi, owner of La Pila in Sartirana Lomellina, in the province of Pavia, which hosted the Sartirana Textile Show for many years.
“Some exhibitors from France, The Netherlands and England recently withdraw because of the pandemic situation but we will try to replace them and we want keep going. The pandemic situation here in Italy seems to be less severe than elsewhere in Europe.” says Alberto Boralevi to Jozan Magazine.
More articles about Sartirana Textile Show 2020: New dates for Sartirana Textile Show 21-25 October 2020, Sartirana Textile Show 2020 will return to Turin
Location and more information: Sartirana Textile Show 2020, Promotrice delle Belle Arti, Viale Diego Balsamo Crivelli, 11, 10126 Torino.