Carpet XL honours exemplary carpet retailers at Domotex, 14 January 2018
Which specialist carpet retailers and departments set good examples in the market? Who is especially courageous, creative and successful? At Domotex 2018 in Hanover, the world’s largest trade fair for floorcoverings, Carpet XL honoured exemplary achievements and concepts with the Carpet XL Star. Carpet XL, the international trade magazine for carpets, invited retailers to apply for the award in the summer of 2017, and applications were sent in from all over the world and from different trade company types. Prizes were awarded in six categories.
The following retailers received the Carpet XL Stars:
- Haghnazari Teppiche, Frankfurt, category “Exemplary New Opening”, represented by Anoshirvan Haghnazari
- Teppich Kibek, Elmshorn, category “Exemplary Multi-Channel Concept”, represented by Frank und Monika Sachau
- Turkestan Teppiche, Barcelona, category “Exemplary Remodelling”, represented by Juan and Javier Sastre and their team
- Möbel Martin, Saarland, category “Exemplary Professional Staff Training”, represented by Vonsović and his team
- Casa Viva, Klagenfurt, category “Exemplary Rug Specialist Shop”, represented by Daniela de Wilde-Grothaus, Dr. Maximilian Grothaus and their team
The laudations for the winners were held by Marc Dessein (Balta Home), Banu Kepekci (Merinos / Medipa Europe), Fritz Langauer (Oritop), Hossein Rezvani (Hossein Rezvani) and Reza Zollanvari (Zollanvari).
The prize in the sixth category was awarded by Carpept XL’s sister magazine Carpet Collector, the collectors’ magazine about antique carpets, textile art and culture. Thus, the Carpet Collector Star was awarded to an exemplary antique carpet dealer:
- Hadi Maktabi of Hadi Maktabi Rare Carpets & Antiques in Beirut
“All winners can be sure that what they have done will benefit the whole carpet industry,” said editor-in-chief Tim Steinert at the award ceremony on 14 January.
Links: Carpet Collector