Sartirana Textile Show 2015 will take place from Thursday 17 September through Sunday 20 September 2015. This years edition includes nearly twenty International and Italian antique rug dealers and many of them have been faithful Sartirana exhibitors for many years.
- Alberto Boralevi, Florence, Italy
- Bertram Frauenknecht, Istanbul, Turkey
- Chanteh di Kami, Turin, Italy
- Alain Emir, Lyon, France
- Igor Honkanen, Helsinki, Finland
- Saeed Shalgouni, Tehran, Iran
- Max Lerch, Munich, Germany
- Edoardo Marino, Rome, Italy
- Ufuklar Sadettin, Ravenna, Italy
- Farzin Mollaian, Ferrara, Italy
- Sadegh Memarian, Cruquius, Netherlands
- Herbert Bieler, Vienna, Austria
- Ali Osman Aykul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Augusto Rillosi, Venice
- Serkan Sari, Karlsruhe, Germany
- David Sorgato, Milan, Italy
- Zamani Majid, Verona, Italy
Beside the carpet fair Sartirana Textile Show also includes special exhibitions and short lectures, the so called Tea Time Talks. This years special exhibition is entitled “Laos Textiles” and includes examples of Phaa Koei and Phaa Tuun textiles.
Sartirana Textile Show is organized by Alberto Boralevi and Simone Furlan, La Pila Event.
More articles about Sartirana Textile Show: A Trip to Italy and Sartirana Textile Show 2015, Sartirana Textile Show 2015 will take place 17-20 September.
Location and more information: Sartirana Textile Show 17-20 September 2015, La Pila, Piazza Lodovico da Breme, 3, 27020 Sartirana Lomellina (PV)